1. Silver is a consumable precious metal
Silver is used in most electronics, especially electronic vehicles and solar panels on homes. You can even use it to purchase a home.
2. Silver is a natural precious commodity.
Whether it is being mined in Mexico, Canada or Peru, for centuries this precious metal has held value and is used as money!
3. The U.S. dollar has become the peso of the world
With the way the economy is going, the U.S. Dollar value is diminishing rapidly. We need another valuable source of money to continue to trade for goods and services. Precious metal will always hold value, so it's only smart to stockpile it now while it is affordable. The price with skyrocket in the next few years and the investment will be so worth it!
4. Equities (stocks) and commodities (gold, copper, oil, and silver) are countercyclical
Looking back, equities (stocks) began their run-up in 1980 and imploded in 2000. On average, equity prices go up for 20-year periods and commodities go down. Then they reverse directions. Now it's time to stockpile commodities like silver.
5. You can collect in secret. You don't have to report your silver assets. You can buy millions of dollars of silver and not have to report it to the government. Start building your silver stash today!
6. I've joined an amazing group of wealth accumulators who provide access to collecting silver as much as you want, as often as you want! Click the link below to join now and get member's pricing.
1. Click this link to learn more about the company and to register.
2. Choose get started, confirm that you see my info: Stacia Pierce in the bottom right of the screen.
3. Complete the registration form, put in all of your details
4. For maximum benefit, choose option 2
5. Get the "Take The Challenge" Package number 3 (10 silver pieces) --it's better to start with a good number of coins plus the casing so that you have something to store your coins in.